ASPIRE – promo this week!
Happy new week guys! I have a different kind of post coming at you today but it is super exciting so keep on reading! As many of you may or may not know I used to work in Costco in Glasgow and worked as a product demonstrator .. which is why this post is so cool to write! In Costco right now you can taste and try some awesome new energy drinks by Aspire. Aspire is a 100% natural caffeine drink formulated from green tea extract and guarani to slowly release energy throughout your day or your workouts. As a result there are no crazy jitters or crashes afterwards! This makes Aspire great as a pre-workout drink.
- zero sugar, zero carbs, zero fat and zero calories – and we are just getting started.
Active and Beneficial ingredients in Aspire include:
Ultra-Premium Green Tea, which studies have shown to:
- Stimulate metabolism and help burn calories and fat
- Beneficial in lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Can reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
Guarana Seed Extract, a plant-based source of natural, slow-release caffeine – designed to:
- Sustains energy and endurance.
- Help raise the metabolism, burning more calories.
- Aid in weight control by suppressing appetite.
L-carnitine, which studies have shown to:
- Help to reduce fat mass and increase muscle mass.
- Aid in reducing fatigue.
- Often used to boost exercise performance.
Ginger Root Extract, which has been used for centuries in Asia as a remedy for nausea and motion sickness, along with studies that suggest it:
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Believed to boost circulation and aid in lowering high blood pressure.
Choline, which is similar to a B vitamin and is used to combat memory loss and depression, and is helpful in lowering cholesterol.
Packed with up to 200% of the Recommended Daily Requirement (RDR) of Vitamins B & C, each provide individual benefits:
- Vitamin C: 70% RDR – Improves skin conditions.
- Vitamin B12: 70% RDR – Increases the body’s ability to produce energy and fight fatigue. Vitamin B6: 200% RDR – Helps maintain healthy brain functions and aids in focus and concentration.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 70% RDR – Helps in lowering cholesterol and detoxifying the body and blood.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 70% RDR – Aids in combating the negative effects of stress and anxiety.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 25% RDR – Plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy metabolism and processing foods, especially carbohydrates – which many believe will speed up weight loss because of its effects on metabolism.
Aspire offers the energy but without all the chemicals and additives in your typical energy/fizzy drink e.g. red bull, monster, diet coke etc. These are absolutely loaded with ingredients that have been linked to numerous illnesses! – no thank you.
Aspire comes in 3 deliciously refreshing flavours; Cranberry, Mango Lemonade and Apple & Acai, all of which are available at Costco! Head on over to Costco, Glasgow this week and get your hands on Aspire whilst it is available for taste testing and stock up on the offer going on at this time !