Ah Sunday, i think i like you even more than Saturday?! There is just something about Sunday’s that are so much more relaxing and calm, such a peaceful and happy day! Today i experimented with vegan waffles as Marco bought me a waffle maker for my birthday last week! I hit the nail on the head the first time making these …. that never happens believe me!! Fluffy yet crisp vanilla waffles topped with bananas, strawberries and syrup … can i get a hell yeah!
– 100 grams flour of choice (i used plain white flour)
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 banana
– teaspoon vanilla extract
– 100 ml. almond milk or other non-dairy milk
– 1 banana for topping, fresh chopped strawberries and syrup
1. Simply blend the ingredients together and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to thicken
2. In the meantime turn on your waffle maker to let it heat up, i used the non-stick VonShef beligian waffle maker .. click here to check it out on amazon, £21 what a bargain!
3. Pour your mixture evenly across the machine and close over, leaving 3-5 for cooking time or until golden brown!
4. build your tower of 4 waffles and add your toppings!